3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAppuldurcombe Road, Wroxall, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- Semi-detached 3 bedroom house
- Super conservatory, lounge area & separate sitting room
- Wonderful countryside location
- Large gardens backing on to farmland
- Plenty of parking to the side
- EPC energy rating E (39)
This stunning family home is nestled on the outskirts of this popular village and it is easy to see what attracted the current owners when you first arrive and set eyes on the glorious countryside views all around you.
Pulling up on the generous driveway you will soon notice the tranquil surroundings and the space around this property. Stepping inside the wow factor continues with the stunning conservatory leading off the kitchen which is equally impressive with its coordinated units and décor. These rooms are sure to become the hub of this home. As the winter nights grow colder why not stoke up the wood burner in the lounge area and snuggle up in front of the television.
Upstairs the spacious accommodation continues with three bedrooms and a recently refurbished bathroom.
Outside the gardens are a real highlight and capture the dream of country living. Backing on to fields and with a large lawned area for the children to play on, there is also a good-sized patio with BBQ for the adults to relax and enjoy some alfresco dining in the evenings.
Only moments from the Island’s excellent network of cycle and foot paths and with the historic Appuldurcombe estate as your neighbour, this house pretty much has it all on offer, so be quick as we are confident it will not be on the market for long.
What the Owner says:
We have always loved the location and views this property has and as soon as we saw the garden we knew it was the one for us. Situated on the outskirts of the village but still close to all the amenities on offer, it is ideal for families and the school is only a short walk up the road. The conservatory added an extra room from where you can admire the garden with its abundance of wildlife and birds. For anyone who enjoys the outdoors this house will really appeal as the beautiful Appuldurcombe estate with its historic house and grounds along with countryside walks is right on your doorstep as is a comprehensive network of footpaths and bridle ways.
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room: 11'0 x 9'10 (3.36m x 3.00m)
- Lounge Area: 15'8 x 11'0 (4.78m x 3.36m)
- Dining Area: 8'0 x 6'3 (2.44m x 1.91m)
- Kitchen: 16'4 x 8'3 (4.98m x 2.52m)
- Conservatory: 12'2 x 9'10 (3.71m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 9'9 (4.30m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'3 x 8'9 (3.13m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'3 x 6'4 (3.13m x 1.93m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63284503.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60801086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ventnor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.