3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShrewsbury Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
- Offered with NO CHAIN
- Spacious Family Home
- Lounge, Dining Room, Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Three Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Parking, Good Size Rear Garden
OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN.
This spacious semi detached property offers a well presented family home with two reception rooms and three double bedrooms. There is plenty of parking to the front elevation along with the garage. The proximity is extremely convenient for all the shops and amenities.
Offering good sized family accommodation which is deceptively spacious having two reception rooms and a dining kitchen. Three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Upvc double glazing and gas central heating, large amount of parking to the front block paved driveway and a garage. The gardens are mature and well kept as is the property - viewings are highly recommended.
The location to which it stands offers convenience to all the amenities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link.
Kitchen - Diner 15' 10" x 8' extending to 14'6 ( 4.83m x 2.44m extending to 14'6 )
Entry to the property is via the side facing upvc entrance door where you will find a range of modern wall and base units with a recess which houses the cooking range - negotiable subject to the offer and an extractor fan above. There is an american style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and space for a tumble dryer. Central heating radiator and a tiled floor and a side facing double glazed window, french doors to the rear leading out to the garden. Coving to the ceiling, useful walk in storage cupboard and access into the dining room.
Dining Room 14' 7" x 12' 1" to recess ( 4.45m x 3.68m to recess )
Having a side facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a cupboard to the alcove which houses the central heating boiler. Central heating radiator, laminate floor and access through into the lounge.
Lounge 10' 11" + Bay x 18' 1" ( 3.33m + Bay x 5.51m )
Light and bright main reception room with two front facing double glazed windows and door leading out to the garden. The main focal point of the room is the gas fire inset to a wooden firesurround with a marble hearth and back. Two central heating radiators, tv aerial point and coving to the ceiling.
Having coving to the ceiling a useful storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 18' 3" ( 3.38m x 5.56m )
A double bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window, wardrobes to one wall - negotiable within the price and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 11" x 9' ( 4.85m x 2.74m )
A double bedroom: Having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" into recess x 11' 11" ( 3.58m into recess x 3.63m )
A third double bedroom: Having a side facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and laminate floor.
Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window a bath with an electric shower above, hand wash basin and a low flush wc, tiled walls and floor.
At the front of the property there is a walled and block paved driveway giving a good degree of parking with a driveway to the side leading to the garage.
At the rear there is a private garden which is established and has a lawned garden with mature shrubs and plants. There is a block paved patio close to the house, external lighting and water supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63288199.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.