3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindmill Lane, Greenford, UB6
- Spacious three bedroom end of terrace house
- Separate fully self contained two bedroom annex/apartment
- Bay fronted double reception room with space to dine
- Separate fitted kitchen with garden access
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Bright bathroom and additional downstairs shower room
- Private garden to the rear
Offering a light and airy interior, this generously sized three bedroom end of terrace house offers spacious living with a large reception room, a private garden and access to a separate annexe to the rear.
Windmill Lane is located within easy reach of the wealth of amenities in Greenford as well as Greenford Station. Motorists benefit from easy access on to the A40.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63290449.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1050734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wembley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.