3 bedroom apartment for saleSycamore Court, The Sycamores, Leeds, LS16
- Luxury penthouse apartment
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- State of the art Opus Control System
- Generous reception rooms
- Three bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Garage and gated courtyard parking
- Attractive views
An immaculately presented and spacious duplex apartment incorporating fixtures and fittings of a very high specification featuring rooms of pleasing proportions and enjoying a secure gated courtyard type setting with garage on the edge of the village commanding stunning views over playing fields and countryside. EPC C
Offering an impressive internal layout over two floors with security video entry screen, this three bedroom luxury penthouse apartment is offered with solid French Oak flooring, underfloor heating and cast iron radiators, along with solid oak doors and skirting boards. On the first floor, the modern lounge features a remote a control electric fire, plasma screen television, along with surround sound and a state of the art Opus Control System which controls all lighting and sound at the touch of a button. This same system controls the ambient lighting in the opulent Dining Hall which has fitted solid oak display cabinet.
A stunning master bedroom with en suite and dressing room features fitted oak furniture, built in plasma TV with surround sound, electric blinds, an opus control system, a safe and mini bar. The Villeroy and Boch en suite has granite surfaces, underfloor heating, heated towel rail and mirror. The walk-in dressing room is fully fitted with hanging cupboards. The two other bedrooms are of a good size. The stylish Villeroy and Boch main bathroom has a jacuzzi bath, underfloor heating, heated mirror and an opus control system.
From the Bramhope Office proceed down Eastgate to the junction and turn right onto Leeds Road. Continue towards the edge of village and at the roundabout take the third exit onto The Sycamores. The gated entrance will be found on the right hand side.
The property is set within the highly desirable village of Bramhope, some eight miles north of the vibrant commercial centre of Leeds and within a short drive of the spa towns of Harrogate and Ilkley, as well as the more traditional market town of Otley. Bramhope itself enjoys a semi-rural atmosphere with a range of local shops, school, medical centre, public house and recreational facilities. Leeds Bradford Airport is situated at nearby Yeadon.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63291283.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRA170109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Bramhope. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.