4 bedroom detached house for saleMey at Mill Fields, Stirling Road, Bonhill, ALEXANDRIA, G83
- Single detached garage
- West facing garden
- Kitchen/family dining room
- Utility room
- En suite
- 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Within easy access of A82
- Less than 20 minutes from Erskine Bridge
Great for families, this detached home has plenty of space downstairs with a large kitchen/dining/family room leading onto the back garden. Off the main hall you'll find the WC and comfortable lounge with the stairs set to the side giving you more space. Upstairs you have three double bedrooms with an en suite to the master bedroom and an additional single room.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6.23 x 4.45m (20'5'' x 14'7'')
- Lounge - 3.59 x 4.27m (11'9'' x 14'0'')
- Utility - 1.32 x 1.99m (4'4'' x 6'6'')
- Wc - 1.13 x 2.52m (3'8'' x 8'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.31 x 3.33m (10'10'' x 10'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.23 x 1.7m (7'3'' x 5'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.08 x 3.42m (10'1'' x 11'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.42 x 3.48m (11'2'' x 11'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.05 x 2.05m (9'11'' x 6'8'')
- Bathroom - 1.9 x 2.33m (6'2'' x 7'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63291526.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_55. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.