4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 5, Cunningham Grove, Hunsdon, Ware, Hertfordshire
- 1,430sq ft 4 bedroom detached house with integral garage
- Unusually spacious open plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room with bi-folding doors
- Wood burner plus underfloor heating to ground floor
- Private rear garden
- Nestled in a private no through road
- Ofsted 'Outstanding' local Junior school
- Close to Harlow station serving London Liverpool Street in approx. in 30 mins
- Award winning local pub!
- Stunning village location
- STAMP DUTY PAID!
FINAL PLOT NOW RELEASED!
ADJACENT TO ROLLING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS…WOW! STAMP DUTY PAID! - Terms Apply
Introducing Cunningham Grove…an utterly outstanding development of just 7 superbly designed 3- & 4-bedrooms traditional homes situated in a private no through road adjacent to open Hertfordshire Countryside.
Plot 5 is a usually spacious 1,430 sq. ft 4-bedroom detached house with integral garage, finished to an exceptional specification!
The ground floor comprises an open plan, light and spacious fully integrated kitchen/breakfast/dining room with bi-folding doors leading onto private rear garden, separate lounge with wood burner and cloakroom plus underfloor heating. The first floor comprises four well-proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom, sumptuous bathroom and ensuite.
The popular village of Hunsdon has a range of amenities including a village store with post office, doctor’s surgery and two pubs including The Fox and Hounds (award-winning restaurant) and The Crown. Hunsdon is also well-placed for excellent schooling, with the Hunsdon JMI school (Ofsted Outstanding) located just 0.3 miles away and a range of excellent primary and secondary school options available in the surrounding towns and villages.
Excellent road links to A10, A414, A120, M11 and M25 all easily accessible, Harlow train station (3.7 miles) serves London Liverpool Street in just 30 minutes. Hertford (8.7 miles) and Ware (6 miles) also serve London Liverpool Street plus Bishop Stortford is close by (8.2 miles) and Stanstead Airport (15.6 miles) making Cunningham Grove perfectly placed for travel.
CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR PRIORITY APPOINTMENT TO VIEW!
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view please do not hesitate to contact us.
Property ref: 121_2309_4773662
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63294285.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4773662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes - Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.