6 bedroom detached house for saleGoring Road, Steyning, Wesy Sussex, BN44 3GF
- Immaculately presented house
- Period fireplaces and high ceilings
- Prime residential setting
- Re-wired and double-glazed 2014
- Superb open-plan living space
- Zoned central heating system 2014
- Featured in Real Homes magazine 2016
- High specification German kitchen
- Corian work surfaces
An impressive detached Edwardian family house designed for the original occupant in 1908 offering unique and striking accommodation of style and comfort with all the benefits of modern living within a period framework. The present owners have significantly refurbished and updated the spacious accommodation which is arranged over three floors and combines the old with the new with contemporary wall coverings, beautiful period fireplaces and high ceilings, creating an atmosphere of light and space with great attention to design and stylish detail. Fitted carpeting conceals fine floorboards to the majority of the house. A perfect blend of function and fun, as the house has a part-open plan ground floor, ideal for entertaining, with the modern features of recently-installed double glazing, re-wiring (2014), and an efficient zoned gas-fired central heating system (2014).
Goring Road is a prime residential location on the south-west side of the town and it has always been the fashionable road in the town. Close to the southern end of the road, the property is within a short walk of Steyning High Street with shops for everyday needs, and Post Office. It is also ideal as a family house as it is within walking distance of schools as well as the various sporting and cultural and other recreational facilities, of which there are almost a hundred in Steyning. The small country town lies at the foot of the South Downs National Park.
There is a local by-pass which diverts most through traffic from the town, and Worthing and Brighton are eight and 12 miles respectively. Horsham is about 14 miles to the north and Crawley and Gatwick Airport can normally be reached in about 40 minutes. The nearest main line railway station is at Shoreham-by-Sea (five miles).
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 241940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Graham, Steyning. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.