1 bedroom apartment for saleArgyle Street, Liverpool, L1 5BL
- ONE BEDROOM PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
- DOUBLE GLAZED - BALCONY
- OPEN PLAN LIVING QUARTERS
- FITTED KITCHEN - OFFERED FURNISHED
- SHORT WALK TO LIVERPOOL ONE
- IDEAL FOR PROPERTY INVESTORS
- SPACIOUS BEDROOM - THREE PIECE BATHROOM
- PERMITTED STREET PARKING - INTERCOM
- AVAILABLE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
**** REDUCED NOW FOR A QUICK SALE - MUST SELL DUE TO OWNER GOING ABROAD!!! **** SPACIOUS ONE BED TOP FLOOR PENTHOUSE APARTMENT **** Situated on the top floor, this wonderfully presented One Bedroom Penthouse Apartment has proudly been brought to the sales market by DEEDS. The property is situated in the popular area of L1 on Argyle Street. The property briefly comprises; secure cctv intercom communal entrance, entrance hall, open plan living quarters with fitted kitchen including appliances finished off with a Juliet balcony. Furthermore, there is a good sized bedroom that can accommodate a king sized bed and a modern three piece bathroom suite with shower. The property benefits from double glazing and electric heating throughout.
There is street parking available with a valid residents parking permit.
Call our dedicated sales team direct on 01513720162 to book an internal inspection today!
* NEW COMPOSITE SECURITY DOOR
* PERMITTED STREET PARKING FOR RESIDENT & VISITORS
* POPULAR LOCATION - 5 MINS WALKING DISTANCE TO LIVERPOOL ONE, ALBERT DOCKS & BALTIC QUARTER
* CLOSE TO PARADISE STREET BUS STATION
* LARGE APARTMENT
* BALCONY WITH VIEW OF ALBERT DOCKS
* IDEAL FOR INVESTORS
* RENTAL APPRAISAL BETWEEN £700 - £750
Additional Information: -
Ground Rent = £150 Per Year
Service Charge = £295.06 Per Quarter
Council Tax = Band B
Lease = 250 Years since 2005
Argyle Street is situated near to Duke Street, the location has an abundance of local amenities and is only a 5 minute walk to the world famous Albert Docks and Liverpool One shopping, residential, leisure complex such as Chevasse Park. There are good transport links with a bus station situated nearby Paradise street next to the Hilton Hotel as well as Liverpool's Central Railway Station making it idea for commuters.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 397737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Deeds, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.