3 bedroom terraced house for saleWings Court Station Road Little Sutton
- Fitted Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms
- Mid Terrace
- Fitted Kitchen
- New Build Property
Bespoke 3 bed new build properties with high quality fixtures and fittings including luxury bi-fold doors in the living room, en-suite shower rooms and large kitchen/diners. landscaped gardens, allocated parking, prominent location. Amenities nearby
Wings Court is a new exclusive development of just 8 houses, situated in the heart of Little Sutton, within walking distance of a wide range of local amenities. Each of the houses are 3 bedroomed and boast a spacious kitchen/diner, which is essential for modern living, as well en-suite shower rooms to the master bedroom and a downstairs wc. All of the interiors will be neutrally decorated throughout, allowing the new owners to put their own stamp on the interior once they have moved in; and the high quality kitchen units will also have contemporary white fronts with black worktops. All of the houses are slightly different in size, but the room dimensions are available to view on the individual floorplans included within the details. Having been built to comply with the latest regulations with regards to energy efficiency the properties will be very economical to heat, and benefit from the usual modern conveniences of double glazed windows and a combination boiler. With landscaped gardens and allocation parking within the development these properties are sure to prove popular, so an early enquiry is strongly advised.
1. Kitchen - Will be a contemporary kitchen with white slab doors and black work surface, complete with sink, oven and hob.
2. Flooring - There will be a tiled floor to the bathroom and en-suite with splash back tiling to the bath and washbasins. There is a vinyl floor included for the kitchen area with the remainder of the ground floor painted ready for purchaser floor laying. First floor (other than bathroom and
en-suite) will be caber flooring ready for purchaser floor laying.
3. Burglar Alarm - Our Client will discuss the provision of the burglar alarm, and any other elements a purchaser might require, as appropriate.
4. Garden Walls and Fencing - There are garden walls to the frontage of all units and fencing and footpaths will be provided to all units as required.
The front area to the units will be paved with shrub planting and the rear gardens turfed.
5. Decoration - The properties will be decorated (gloss and emulsion) throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63304472.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fearnalls, Cheshire - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.