4 bedroom detached house for saleHomesteads Road, Kempshott
- Individual Detached 4 Bedroom Family Home
- Large L Shaped Reception/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility & Family Room
- Master Bedroom with 4 piece En Suite & Balcony
- Double Garage, Parking & Generous Gardens
- EPC EER: D
SANSOME AND GEORGE - Situated on one of Kempshott's most desired roads is this spacious four bedroom detached family home. On the ground floor, there is a porch, entrance hallway, a light and spacious 'L shaped' lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, family room, utility, W.C and an integral double garage. Upstairs there is a master bedroom with a four piece en suite bathroom and balcony overlooking the rear garden, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is ample driveway parking for several vehicles and generous gardens at both the front and rear of the property. Situated close to local amenities and schools along with being within easy reach of Basingstoke Town Centre and Train Station. Must be seen! Call now to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63308590.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7659379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.