3 bedroom terraced house for saleJames Martin Close, Denham Green
- SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- LARGE LOUNGE/DINER
- FITTED KITCHEN
- BATHROOM WITH BATH & SHOWER
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE FROM LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
***FIXED PRICE SALE*** SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME IN PRIME DENHAM GREEN LOCATION... Carter Duthie are delighted to present this delightful terraced property situated in a quiet cul de sac in Denham Green. The property briefly consists of Living Room / Diner, Kitchen, and downstairs WC. Upstairs, there are three Bedrooms and a large Family Bathroom with bath and shower. Outside, there is a private rear garden, an enclosed front garden, a garage and driveway parking. CALL CARTER DUTHIE TO ARRANGE A VIEWING ON 01895 832155.
Doors to ground floor room and stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 2.60m (8' 6") x 3.80m (12' 6")
Front aspect Range of fitted wooden units at eye level and base level. Space and plumbing for washing machine, dryer, fridge, freezer, dishwasher. Integrated microwave, fully tiled walls and flooring, spotlights.
Living Room 4.70m (15' 5") x 5.50m (18' 1")
Rear aspect double glazed windows and sliding door opening out to garden.
WC, wash hand basin.
Landing with access to the loft.
Bedroom One 2.60m (8' 6") x 4.90m (16' 1")
Rear aspect windows. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 2.37m (7' 9") x 3.80m (12' 6")
Front aspect windows. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 2.00m (6' 7") x 3.35m (11' 0")
Bathroom 2.25m (7' 5") x 2.50m (8' 2")
Four piece suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower head fitting and separate shower. Fully tiled walls and flooring, spotlights.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area and shrubbery. Gate leading to secluded park area behind.
Garage to the front of property. Including light and power. Solar panels fitted to the garage allowing considerable energy savings
1. These particulars are prepared in good faith by Carter Duthie to give a fair overall view of the property and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. They must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are given as a guide only and no liability can be accepted for any errors arising from them.
2. Photographs depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the contents/furnishings, furniture etc. Photographed are included in the sale.
3. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed as fact or a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise. No responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
4. Purchasers should check all services/appliances/equipment are in good working order prior to exchange of contracts as these have not been tested and no warranty can be given as to their condition. Carter Duthie nor its employees have any authority to make or give representations or warranties whatever to this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63308614.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTE1000810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Duthie Estate Agents, Denham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.