3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMaytham Road, Rolvenden Layne, Cranbrook, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom end of terraced home in a sought after locality
- Well presented throughout
- Spacious accommodation
- Generous sized enclosed garden
- EPC energy rating D (66)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £285,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Imagine having the best of both worlds, living in a residential street amongst homes of the same era, whilst being able to appreciate the beautiful green tree view to the front. This home really does offer everything you could possibly need and more. Wait until you step inside and you will be amazed by the space.
The kitchen is perfectly placed next to the dining room, meaning you can keep an eye on the children doing their homework whilst cooking up a family meal, perfect to catch up on all the adventures from the day.
For a more informal and relaxed setting you could catch up with loved ones and friends in the conservatory, taking in the peaceful environment hugging that all important mug of hot chocolate or chilled glass of wine.
Now the three bedrooms are all a great size with the main one having built-in wardrobes, so you don't have to worry about storage here.
The owner really has made this house a home and its ready for you to move straight into and put the kettle on, so don't hesitate as this home will not be on the market for long.
What the Owner says:
We love our home and the fabulous location. The countryside is great for family walks and cycling with lots of wildlife around too.
The space available was exactly what we were looking for, we never imagined that we would get all of this plus a green outlook! We will be sad to leave but happy to pass on the amazing space to someone new.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room: 12'10 x 9'2 (3.91m x 2.80m)
- Kitchen: 16'5 x 7'1 (5.01m x 2.16m)
- Porch: 7'11 x 4'5 (2.41m x 1.35m)
- Lounge: 16'9 x 9'6 (5.11m x 2.90m)
- Conservatory: 10'4 x 8'5 (3.15m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'0 up to fitted wardrobes x 9'3 (3.36m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 9'7 (3.25m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'8 x 7'1 (2.95m x 2.16m)
- Separate Toilet
- Garden to Front and Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63308737.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14006038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.