3 bedroom terraced house for saleHolt Street, Hartlepool
- SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOMED TERRACED PROPERTY
- IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
- MODEST IMPROVEMENT NEEDED
- VACANT POSSESSION
- ENCLOSED YARD TO REAR
Ideal for investment, this spacious 3 Bedroomed Terraced property is one not to be missed by anyone interested in a project with modest improvement needed. Benefits include Gas Central Heating and partly Double Glazed, ground floor Shower Room/WC and enclosed Yard to the rear.
Ideal for investment, this spacious 3 Bedroomed Terraced property is one not to be missed by anyone interested in a project with modest improvement needed. Benefits include Gas Central Heating and partly Double Glazed, ground floor Shower Room/WC and enclosed Yard to the rear. The layout comprises Entrance Hallway, Dining Room, Lounge, Kitchen, ground floor Shower Room/WC, First Floor Landing, Storage Room, Bathroom, further part Landing leading to 3 Bedrooms. Externally there is On Street Parking to front and an enclosed Yard to the rear. Early Vacant Possession.
accessed via door to front.
stairs to First Floor, radiator.
Dining Room 14' 6" x 12' ( 4.42m x 3.66m )
(into alcoves and excluding bay) Double Glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, feature fireplace with brick inset and wood effect surround.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.63m )
Double Glazed window to rear aspect, feature fireplace with gas fire, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 7' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.16m )
fitted with a range of wall and base units with matching roll top work surfaces, recess for appliances, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Double Glazed window to side aspect, part splashback tiling, sliding door to;
Downstairs Wet Room/ Wc
low level low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, walk in shower with electric shower, extractor fan, single glazed window to side aspect.
Storage Room 7' 1" x 5' 11" ( 2.16m x 1.80m )
Double Glazed window to side aspect.
double shower unit with electric shower, wash hand basin and low level low flush WC, Double Glazed window to side aspect, 'Ideal' boiler, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 3" (maximum measurements) ( 3.63m x 3.43m (maximum measurements) )
Double Glazed window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.33m )
Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, feature fireplace, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.62m x 1.96m )
Double Glazed window to front aspect, access to roof void, radiator.
Enclosed Yard To Rear
with gates to rear, which could provide off road parking for 1 car, shed for storage, (Permit Parking provided)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63308890.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.