4 bedroom house for saleSt. Johns Terrace, Settle, North Yorkshire, BD24
- Four bedrooms (two en suite)
- Two reception rooms
- Finished to a high standard
- Fully double glazed and gas central heating
- 10 years NHBC warranty from 2017
- Garden and parking for two vehicles
- Close to Settle town centre
- Excellent Primary and Secondary schools close by
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a FOUR BEDROOM townhouse located in Settle town centre. The property is finished to a high standard and benefits from an enclosed rear GARDEN and OFF STREET PARKING. A viewing is essential to appreciate the size and quality of this property. NO ONWARD CHAIN
Constructed approximately two years ago by the highly respected local building firm R.N.Wooler & Co. Offering a superb internal layout, with underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first and second floor. The accommodation has been thoughtfully planned and briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom and a generous size living room fitted with a wood burning stove. To the rear is superb kitchen with a range of stylish modern fitted wall and base units with granite worktops, integrated oven, microwave oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher. There are bi folding doors to a recently added sun room with further bi folding doors to the rear garden. There is amtico flooring to the hallway, kitchen and sun room.
To the first floor are two double bedrooms (one en suite), a good size single bedroom and a contemporary house bathroom. To the upper floor is a spacious attic bedroom with Velux windows to the front and rear and a modern en suite shower room.
Externally there is a small fore garden with pedestrian access to a fully enclosed garden to the rear mainly laid to lawn with flower borders. There are two private parking spaces at the rear.
The market town of Settle borders the Yorkshire Dales National Park and offers a varied range of amenities including a Market Place with a colourful ‘Tuesday’ market. A railway station on the famous Settle to Carlisle line offers commuter links to Leeds and Bradford. Settle is also well located for commuting to North and West Yorkshire, and the East Lancashire business centres as well as the northern motorway network. Schools include a primary and college, as well as a highly regarded public school in the neighbouring village of Giggleswick. Settle has a medical centre, swimming pool, library, golf club and a wide range of recreational facilities, lovely open countryside is on the doorstep.
From the market place head out of Settle market square in the direction of Giggleswick. Proceed under the viaduct and St. John’s Terrace can be found on the right hand side. A sign board is erected.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63311781.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SET190037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Settle . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.