3 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Road, Burbage, Hinckley
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- Three-bedroom mid-townhouse
- Situated in desirable and sought after village location
- Generous sized accommodation
- Garage to the rear
"IN NEED OF MODERNISATION"
Situated in sought after, desirable village location, this good size three-bedroom mid-townhouse benefits a garage and gardens.
Comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining area, kitchen, three double bedrooms, family bathroom and garage.
This good size three-bedroom mid-townhouse benefits a single garage to the rear and is located in a desirable and sought after village location. The property does need modernising.
The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining area, kitchen, three double bedrooms, family bathroom, garage to the rear and front and rear gardens.
Having door to the front elevation, stairs off to the first floor and radiator.
Lounge 16' 8" x 12' 8" ( 5.08m x 3.86m )
Having UPVC bow window to the front elevation, double radiator, gas fire with mantle and wall light points. Direct access through to the dining area.
Dining Area 9' 9" x 9' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.90m )
Having patio doors leading out to the rear, radiator and wall light points.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.90m )
Having a range of wall and base units with drawers and work surfaces over, inset electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, double radiator, wall mounted gas boiler and UPVC window to the rear. Door to the rear leading out onto the rear garden.
To The First Floor
Having radiator and access to accommodation.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 11' 8" ( 4.01m x 3.56m )
Having UPVC window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.92m )
Having UPVC window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 9' 9" max ( 3.45m x 2.97m max )
Having UPVC window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Comprising bath, wash handbasin and WC, with ceramic tiling, radiator and UPVC obscured window to the rear.
To The Outside
The front elevation has a small fore garden. There is vehicular access to the side of the property which leads to the rear where there is a single garage. The garage measures 17' 8" x 9' 2" and has an up and over door.
The rear garden has a paved patio area and a laid to lawn area with a paved pathway leading to the rear of the property. The garden is enclosed with fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63312199.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HIN307387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Hinckley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.