2 bedroom apartment for saleEbony Close, Colchester
- Ground floor
- Two double bedrooms
- Study area
- Open planned kitchen/lounge
- No onward chain
- Offers in excess of £135,000
- Perfect investment opportunity
Set in South/West Colchester this two double bedroom ground floor apartment. This property comprises of open planned kitchen/lounge, study area, family bathroom, two double bedrooms, communial gardens and parking. This property is a must to be viewed!
Ground floor two double bedroom apartment set in the South/West side of Colchester. This development was fully refurbished in 2010. Comprising of open planned kitchen/lounge, study area, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, communal gardens and parking. Another added benefit of this property is it is being offered with no onward chain. Perfect investment opportunity!
Colchester is a historic town 51.2 miles northeast of London and is connected by the A12. It's a popular town for commuters and is less than 30 miles away from Stansted Airport and 20 miles from the ferry port of Harwich. It's a modern town; amenities include Colchester Castle and Colchester FC.
Lounge 11' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.43m x 3.10m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 12' 6" ( 2.06m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer and splashback, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor over, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine and mounted gas boiler.
Study Area 10' 3" x 5' 6" ( 3.12m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 10' 4" ( 4.11m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 7' 11" ( 4.11m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, oversized shower cubicle, heated towel rail, extractor fan and partly tiles walls.
To the front of the property there is access to communal gardens and to the rear there is parking bays and bin storage.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63312370.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCH305258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.