3 bedroom flat for salePhipps House, Canada Way, White City W12 7QE
- Beautiful Three Double Bedrooms.
- Top Floor Flat.
- High Ceilings.
- Spacious Lounge and Dining Room.
- Separate Kitchen.
- Bathroom and Separate WC.
- Communal Gardens.
- Great Rental Investment.
- Nearby is White City station (Central Line) & Wood Lane (Hammersmith and City Line).
A beautiful three double bedrooms` apartment is situated on the fourth floor of a purpose built 1930`s development. The property comprises three double bedrooms and a very large bright reception room with space to dine and views over the garden, this impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size. A real must see.
The kitchen and bathroom receive morning sunlight, while the reception room enjoys the evening sun; the top floor location maximises the benefits of the high ceilings and large windows for a bright living space. This is a superb rental investment or first time buy. Early viewing is highly recommended.
The White City Estate was originally constructed in the 1930s and further extended after the war in the early 1950s.
Phipps House is perfectly located for local shops and restaurants on the Uxbrdige Road and the Westfield`s shopping Centre. Nearby is White City station (Central Line) and Wood Lane (Hammersmith and City Line) and the A40 and M40 which allows easy access in and out of London.
Ground Rent: £10 pa Approx.
Service Charge: £1,350 pa Approx.
Council Tax: £825.15 Per Year (Band B).
Total Internal Space: 686 Sq Ft (63.7 Sq M).
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber & Co ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.