3 bedroom detached house for saleKyme Road, Heckington Fen
- Three Bedroom Character Cottage
- Separate Annexe and Triple Garaging
- Immaculate Formal Gardens
- Field views
- Secluded Countryside location
* GUIDE PRICE £500,000 - £550,000 * Secluded countryside location with formal gardens of over an acre (sts), CHARCTER COTTAGE with additional separate ONE BEDROOM ANNEX and triple garaging.
Nestled within spectacular scenery with field views to all aspects, occupying an acre plot with formal gardens, including a Japanese inspired section and wood spinney. There is also a substantial greenhouse, patio area with pond and well. To the front and right hand side there is lawned gardens.
The property is accessed via a large driveway with a five bar gate, leading to TRIPLE GARAGING with three phase electricity. There is also a separate ONE BEDROOM ANNEX which in the past has been used as an office, however has the potential to be holiday let.
Internally the property briefly comprises of an entrance porch leading to the lounge with open fire in a wooden surround, doorway leading to spacious GARDEN ROOM with windows to front, side and rear aspects providing an abundance of natural light. There is a separate dining room, and rear hallway with staircase rising to the first floor, utility room with access to the downstairs WC. There is a BESPOKE FITTED KITCHEN with Butler sink and Rangemaster. To the first floor there is a spacious landing with extremely large airing cupboard, THREE GENEROUS SIZED BEDROOMS, the master having a large section behind the airing cupboard ideal for a dressing area and family bathroom with four piece suite.
This is a spectacular property and needs to be viewed to fully appreciate everything this property has to offer.
Being approached via a side aspect door, with quarry tiled flooring, front and side aspect windows.
Lounge 16' 1" x 12' 3" ( 4.90m x 3.73m )
The lounge features an open fire with wooden surround, radiator and front aspect bay window.
Garden Room 17' 2" x 15' 2" ( 5.23m x 4.62m )
This superb room has a beamed ceiling, radiator, front, side and rear aspect windows and single door to the rear aspect.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 12' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.71m )
The dining room has a radiator, side aspect window and front aspect bay window.
Having staircase rising to the first floor, electric log effect fire, beamed ceiling, radiator and rear aspect window.
Utility Room 6' 6" x 6' ( 1.98m x 1.83m )
Having base and wall mounted units with work surfacing over, plumbing for washing machine, side aspect window and door leading to the:
Having a low level WC and rear aspect door to the exterior.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 13' 2" ( 4.34m x 4.01m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of Bespoke base and wall mounted units with work surfacing over, tiled splashbacks and a Butler style sink. There is a Rangemaster, beamed ceiling, radiator, front and side aspect double glazed windows and rear aspect French door.
First Floor Landing
Having an airing cupboard and rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom One 16' 2" x 12' 4" ( 4.93m x 3.76m )
The main bedroom has a radiator, two front aspect windows and a rear aspect window.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 12' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.76m )
The second bedroom has a radiator and front aspect window.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 9' 3" max ( 3.91m x 2.82m max )
Having a radiator, rear and side aspect window.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a bath, separate shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. There is a radiator and side aspect window.
Lounge 18' 5" x 18' 4" ( 5.61m x 5.59m )
Kitchen 14' 10" x 8' 5" ( 4.52m x 2.57m )
Having a four piece suite.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 9' 6" ( 4.29m x 2.90m )
Dining Room / Bedroom Two 16' 1" x 12' ( 4.90m x 3.66m )
The front of the property is approached via a five bar gate to a driveway providing ample off road parking. There is a bush border giving privacy from the road with a lawned area.
Triple Garaging 33' 1" x 14' 10" ( 10.08m x 4.52m )
Having 3 phase electricity, power and lighting.
To the right hand side of the property there is a further lawn with field views. There is another five bar gate giving access to a second driveway.
To the rear there is a patio area with vine tree, pond and a well. There is a formal patio area which is Mediterranean in style, terrace, two palm trees which leads to a formal lawn with a rose garden. This leads to a further Japanese style garden with oriental bell and decking area. There is a pathway leading to a wood spinney, path with log border running through to a large open section and a spacious greenhouse. There is a further path leading to a beautiful flower garden with summerhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63312703.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH107384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.