3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleTattershall Road, Billinghay, Lincoln
- Rural setting
- Large concrete yard
- Field views
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Four Piece Bathroom suite
Fantastic potential, with huge concrete yard and field views to the rear, offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Located in a rural setting with open field views to the rear, ample off road parking, large concrete yard which offers a large array of uses and a walled rear garden.
Internally the property briefly comprises of a spacious lounge, inner hallway with ample storage, kitchen with rear aspect windows with views across fields, THREE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS, family bathroom with separate bath and shower.
This property has huge potential and could suit a large array of people.
Lounge 16' 9" x 14' 2" ( 5.11m x 4.32m )
Being approached via a front aspect French door, having a front aspect double glazed window and two radiators.
Having a large airing cupboard.
Kitchen 18' 4" max x 10' 6" ( 5.59m max x 3.20m )
Having a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfacing over, oven, single drainer stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator, rear aspect uPVC door and two rear aspect double glazed windows.
Bedroom One 16' 10" x 13' 6" ( 5.13m x 4.11m )
The main bedroom has a radiator, ceiling fan, front and side aspect double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 12' 6" max ( 4.11m x 3.81m max )
The second bedroom has a ceiling fan, radiator, cupboard housing the boiler, rear and side aspect double glazed windows.
Bedroom Three 13' 6" x 12' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.81m )
Having a radiator and front aspect double glazed window.
Fitted with a bath, separate shower cubicle with tiled walls to the shower area, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There is partly tiled walls, vanity unit and rear aspect double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is ample off road parking for multiple vehicles which continues to the side.
Having a large concrete yard.
To the rear there is a walled garden with field views.
The mains services of water and electric are joined with the neighbouring property "The Triangle" as well as the septic tank drainage. The vendors have advised that they will disconnect these from the adjoining property leaving the buyer to arrange for new services to be connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63312718.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH107447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.