2 bedroom apartment for saleStanwell Road, Penarth
- Balcony with water views
- Launch Day on the 31/01/2018
- Brand new luxury two bedroom apartment
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Private court yard & parking
NO CHAIN! Town centre location. A charming two bedroom apartment in this superb converted period residence with modern open living set in the heart of Penarth with walking distance to shops & restaurants. This property has been tastefully refurbished by the current owner.
A fantastic converted period property situated in this sought after location of Penarth and within easy walking distance of Penarth town centre with a range of local shops and restaurants. The property has been fully refurbished throughout while still keeping some of its original features Open plan living room leading to a very attractive ( German) modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances, the accommodation continues with a generous inner hall leading a cloakroom, bathroom and two double bedrooms, en suite to the master bedroom, the main living room offers french doors to balcony and private court yard. The property is also located within close proximity to the local train station, walks toward the sea front and amenities.
Entrance hall with stairs to the apartment, door to apartment 4 , door to communal ground to rear.
Doors to all rooms, storage cupboard with fuse box and radiator.
Kitchen/living Room 28' 6" Max x 18' 6" Max ( 8.69m Max x 5.64m Max )
Fitted with wall and base units, integral fridge and freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, sink and drainer, gas hob and double oven with extractor hood, Corian work top, concealed boiler, french doors to covered balcony with sea views and over Penarth Tennis club, two double glazed window to side, two radiators.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and door to en-suite
En-Suite 5' 10" x 6' 4" ( 1.78m x 1.93m )
Shower cubicle, w/c wash hand basin with vanity unit, window to front and wall mounted radiator
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.01m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front and side and one radiator.
Bathroom 10' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.54m )
Free standing bath with waterfall tap, separate shower, w/c, wash hand basin with vanity unit and shaver point.
Private covered balcony with attractive views over the Bristol Channel and Penarth tennis court..
Secure parking with allocated parking space, communal ground to rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.