2 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodland Drive, Penarth
- Superbly Presented Modern Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Centre Of Penarth
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Ideal Professional Or First Time Buyer
- Off Road Parking
A modern two bedroom mid link property superbly presented throughout to show home standard in the centre of Penarth within walking distance of town centre and train station.
This is an ideal property for the first time buyer or professional to purchase this superbly presented two bedroom modern mid link property to show home standard in the centre of Penarth .The property offers spacious living accommodation including lounge ,kitchen breakfast room ,two bedrooms and bathroom with private rear garden and off road parking.Viewing highly recommended by appointment only.
Enter into porch with tiled floor .Door opening into lounge.
Lounge 15' 7" x 12' 3" ( 4.75m x 3.73m )
Superbly presented lounge with picture window to front ,double radiator,textured ceiling.Staircase to first floor with storage area beneath .Telephone point,tv aerial point .Door into kitchen breakfast room.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 12' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.73m x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen with full range of wall an dbase units with matching worktop surfaces providing ample storage and worktop space.Spotlights to ceiling.Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashback.Extractor hood,gas hob and electric oven.Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.Double radiator .Wall mounted gas combi boiler.Window to rear and roor opening onto rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to insulated loft space.Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 12' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.94m )
Main double bedroom with two windows to front ,textured ceiling.Radiator.Built in wardobes supplied by Sharps including drawer space and shelving.Cupboard with radiator.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap shower ,low level wc and wash hand basin.Tiled floor ,radiator.Extractor fan .Vanity wall mirror.Window to rear.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 7' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.16m )
Window to rear .Radiator.Built in double wardobe.
Mature flower border.Paved driveway .
Private enclosed rear garden with mature shrubs and trees.Outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63312928.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR104077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.