5 bedroom detached house for saleVarndean Gardens, Brighton
Offers in Excess of
- Impressive (3000sq/ft) detached residence
- Five large 1st floor double bedrooms
- 33ft through lounge with 2 fireplaces and beamed ceiling
- Separate open-plan dining room
- Extensive modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Versatile side extension office/live-in staff/garage
- Mature rear South facing LEVEL garden
- Summer house incorporating 2 side rooms as garden sheds
A commanding (3,000 sq.ft), 1930's build detached home which includes FIVE double bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, study, family bathroom, en-suite shower room and further cloakroom, office/garage space and enjoys a delightful south facing level garden.
This large detached 1930s house is ideally situated in the sought after Surrenden district with its great schools, parks and shops, within easy reach of bus services, the A23 and A27, and Preston Park station with fast links to Gatwick airport and London.
Sympathetically extended by the current owners this commanding family residence provides spacious accommodation on 2 floors and a lower ground floor. The ground floor includes an oak-panelled entrance hall, cloakroom, large kitchen/breakfast room, 3 reception rooms currently arranged as an open-plan living room, music room and dining room, and a study with its own seating area and views out to the rear garden.
From the study landing, curved steps lead down to the lower ground level accommodation, currently arranged as a utility/larder room and a home office. This space is designed to work together or separately from the main residence, even as a luxurious heated garage!
The first floor has a galleried landing area, 5 large double bedrooms, family bathroom, a large en-suite toilet/shower room (with space for a bath), and a split-level lounge/TV area and second study. A sturdy pull down ladder provides access to a large fully panelled and heated loft.
This amazing property must be seen to truly appreciate the size, quality and breadth of accommodation provided, and the flexibility it offers to also run a business from home.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 18' 6" x 15' 10" ( 5.64m x 4.83m )
Open Plan Lounge/ Music Room 33' 11" max x 13' 8" max ( 10.34m max x 4.17m max )
Dining Room 15' 3" max x 12' max ( 4.65m max x 3.66m max )
Study Room 23' 9" max x 9' 7" max ( 7.24m max x 2.92m max )
Lower Ground Floor
Utility/ Larder Room 9' 8" x 9' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.90m )
Home Office/ Garage 19' x 9' 8" ( 5.79m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 1 15' max x 10' 6" max ( 4.57m max x 3.20m max )
En-Suite Toilet/ Shower Room 12' x 7' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.31m )
Bedroom 2 13' 11" x 13' 8" ( 4.24m x 4.17m )
Bedroom 3 14' x 8' 1" ( 4.27m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 4 (with wash basin) 13' 2" x 9' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 5 With Juliet Balcony 11' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.40m x 3.15m )
Split Level Tv Room & Study 18' x 9' 9" ( 5.49m x 2.97m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63313144.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.