5 bedroom terraced house for saleGaskarth Road, Clapham South, London, SW12
- Stunning and much sought after Victorian family home
- Located just moments from Clapham Common
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Delightful double reception room
- Stylish kitchen breakfast room
- Secluded rear garden
- Five well-proportioned bedrooms
- Primary bathroom and additional family bathroom
- Five minutes from Clapham South Underground
- Close to popular local state schools
A stunning Victorian family house located in a popular road moments from Clapham Common. The property has been fully extended into the loft and to the ground floor moulding beautiful period features with up to the minute contemporary design.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a delightful double reception room with bay window, stylish wooden flooring and feature fireplaces. To the rear of the property is an exquisite kitchen breakfast room, extended into both the side return and to the rear, with modern fitted units and ample space for entertaining. Concertina doors open the full width of the kitchen directly out to the stunning private garden.
On the first floor are three delightful bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. The loft has been converted to the full extent boasting a stunning guest bedroom, fifth double bedroom and second bathroom.
The property is situated in Gaskarth Road, just moments from Clapham Common and popular local state schools. Clapham South Underground is a convenient two minute walk, as are the increasing number of bars, restaurants, shops and supermarkets local to this wonderful family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63313424.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA150011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.