4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTalbot Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
- Spacious Family Home - Corner Plot
- Modern Accommodation Throughout
- Lounge-Diner, Snug, Kitchen & Cloakroom
- Four Bedrooms, Shower Room & Bathroom
- Gardens, Parking & Garage
EXCEPTIONAL four bedroomed property UPGRADED to a HIGH standard throughout. Viewings are HIGHLY recommended. Located to the popular residential area of Bircotes with a range of local amenities including, shops, Primary & Secondary Schools and healthcare within walking distance.
Well presented and extended property situated to the popular village of Bircotes with a range of amenities within walking distance. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/diner, modern kitchen with family room, four bedrooms with ensuite to the master, spacious family bathroom. Good sized garden plot with front, side and rear gardens and a garage with additional parking to the block paved driveway. Bircotes boasts a range of local amenities including shops, primary & secondary school and local healthcare facilities. The village has a wide range of facilities from creches to village hall with lots of recreational clubs for children to be involved. Access to the A1 motorway is close by having links to M1 & M18. Both Retford and Doncaster give train links to London within 2 hours.
Having a front facing Upvc entrance door, dado rail to the walls and stairs leading upto the first floor. Access through to the family room and kitchen.
Living Family Room 11' 9" x 11' 9" into the alcove ( 3.58m x 3.58m into the alcove )
With a front facing Upvc double glazed window, two central heating radiators and a tv aerial. Coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring and a modern electric fire set to the chimney breast wall. Majority open plan to the kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 15' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.65m x 3.61m )
Upgraded by the current vendor with a contemporary and modern range of units both wall and base units. Granite work surfaces with a one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer inset, splashback tiling and integral appliances. Double electric oven and electric hob with an extractor fan above. Side and rear facing Upvc double glazed windows, access into the inner hall.
Having laminate flooring, central hearing radiator and a useful understairs storage cupboard. Coving to the ceiling, cloakroom leading off and access through into the second lounge and dining room.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, wash hand basin and an extractor fan to the ceiling, tiled floor.
Lounge - Diner 25' 4" x 11' ( 7.72m x 3.35m )
Second reception room with a front facing Upvc double glazed window and Upvc double glazed french doors leading out to the garden. Two central heating radiators, t.v aerial and coving to the ceiling.
With coving to the ceiling, dado rail to the walls and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 9" plus wardrobes x 9' 9" ( 3.58m plus wardrobes x 2.97m )
Double Room: Having a front facing Upvc double glazed window, built in wardrobes to one wall with doors, hanging space and shelving and a separate area housing the combi boiler. TV aerial, coving to the ceiling and access through to the ensuite.
Having a front facing Upvc double glazed window, wash hand basin and an electric shower within a cubicle. Tiling to the walls and floor and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 15' 4" x 8' 6" ( 4.67m x 2.59m )
Double Room: Having a rear facing Upvc double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a tv aerial. Separate area with a range of wardrobes to one wall, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 13' 9" into alcove ( 2.74m x 4.19m into alcove )
Double Room: With wardrobes to one wall and a rear facing Upvc double glazed window. Central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 11' 1" into alcove ( 3.17m x 3.38m into alcove )
Having a front facing upvc double glazed window, central heating radiator and a t.v aerial. Storage cupboard and coving to the ceiling.
Bathroom 8' 6" x 7' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.16m )
Good sized family bathroom with tiled walls and floor and a rear facing obscured upvc double glazed window. Modern white suite comprising of a low flush wc and wash hand basin, bath and a shower cubicle with an electric shower inset. Heated towel rail and recessed lights to the ceiling.
Good sized plot with a wrought iron gate leading into the driveway with ample space for off street parking and access to the garage. Lawned garden to the front with mature borders, external lighting and access through to the rear garden.
Gardens to the rear of the property with a lawned garden and a decked seating area, outside lighting and outside tap .
Good sized garage with wooden doors, power, lighting and security alarm.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63313588.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Doncaster (7.7 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Doncaster (7.7 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.