1 bedroom flat for saleMaple Road, Surbiton
- One double bedroom
- Top floor
- Allocated parking
- Generous accommodation throughout
- Town centre location
A unique opportunity to buy a fantastic one bed flat located on the sought-after Maple Road, just 0.2 miles from the mainline train station and town centre. Surbiton station provides an excellent service to London Waterloo non-stop with a minimum journey of 17 minutes.
This converted Victorian flat comes with allocated parking and character features that adorn this property including high ceilings and cornicing. The bright and airy accommodation comprises; a 15'8 lounge with twin windows to the rear, a kitchen complete with comprehensive range of base and eyes level units and a window to the side, the bathroom has been recently refitted with a three piece suite, and a generous bedroom with window to the rear.
Further features include allocated parking, gas central heating and loft space.
Maple Road is a beautiful tree lined street that plays host to a fabulous selection of pubs, restaurants, bars and specialist retailers. Favoured restaurants include award-wining The French Table, voted number three in the top 100 restaurants in 2016 by Top Table. In addition you could try No.97, a popular restaurant and gin bar, or Gordon Bennett, with its craft beers and wines. Once a month, a farmers' market brings the opportunity to enjoy locally sourced produce including bread and cakes, meat, fish, flowers and vegetables.
Surbiton has grown to become a favourite destination for a wel
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63313591.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR105387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.