3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFinchley Avenue, DERBY
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS (MASTER EN SUITE)
- DRIVEWAY AND PARKING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CONSTRUCTED IN 2015
This IMMACULATELY PRESENTED and GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE is situated in a popular and convenient location close to excellent local amenities, reputable schooling and access to major commuting links, Derby City centre and Derby university.
This IMMACULATELY PRESENTED and GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE is situated in a popular and convenient location close to excellent local amenities, reputable schooling and access to major commuting links, Derby City centre and Derby university. The chain free property was constructed in 2015 and briefly comprises LOUNGE, SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINER, UTILITY ROOM, DOWNSTAIRS WC, THREE BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM), FAMILY BATHROOM, ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN AND DRIVEWAY. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!
Lounge 16' 2" x 13' 4" ( 4.93m x 4.06m )
A spacious living room with a fitted electric fireplace with hearth and mantle piece, a tv point, double glazed window to the front, door to the kitchen/diner and stairs leading to the first floor.
Kitchen/diner 14' 4" x 13' 5" ( 4.37m x 4.09m )
A family kitchen/diner with a fitted range of matching eye and base level units with roll top work surface, an integral dish washer and fridge/freezer, electric oven with four ring gas hob and hood extractor fan, a fitted stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps and one and a half bowl sink, two radiators, spot lights to the ceiling, double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, door to the utility and a double glazed UPVC door leading out to the rear garden.
Having a wall mounted cupboard, roll top wok surface with space for washing machine under, radiator, double glaze window to the side, spot lights and door to the W.C.
A fitted two piece suite with a low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having access to the part boarded loft space, double glazed window to the side, fitted smoke alarm and doors leading to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 13' 4" x 10' ( 4.06m x 3.05m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, a radiator and door leading to the en suite.
Having a fitted shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, a low level wc, wall mounted hand wash basin, part tiled walls, electric shaver point, tiled flooring, heater towel rail, spot lights and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.29m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 5' 8" ( 2.72m x 1.73m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
A fitted three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, low level wick, a pedestal hand wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, electric shaver point, sky light, spotlights and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway with part lawned garden, steps to the front door and side access to the rear garden. To the rear there is an enclosed rear garden with a patio, timber shed, outdoor power point, lawned garden with an arrangement of shrubs and bushes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63313660.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY111243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.