4 bedroom detached house for saleHaywards Road, Haywards Heath
- ***BRAND NEW DETACHED HOME***
- Four Double Bedrooms With Two En-Suites
- High Specification Kitchen Stone Work Tops & Integrated Appliances
- Stunning Living Area With Bi-Folding Doors & Fireplace
- Further Reception Room
- Utility Room & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Garage & Driveway Giving Ample Parking
- 10yr BLP Warranty
Call now to book to enquire! Stunning gated new development of just three detached properties situated just a stones throw from the town centre.
Fox & Sons are delighted to welcome to the market this stunning BRAND NEW detached home Cythera, situated in private gated development the orchids just a short walk form the town centre and mainline railway station to London bridge/Victoria.
The property on the ground floor consists: Stunning Open Entrance Hall with glass balustrade, living room/dinning room with fireplace and with bi-foliding doors leading out to garden, Stunning high specification Paula Rosa kitchen with integrated appliances stone work tops and up stands, downstairs Cloakroom and utility room.
From the second floor landing: Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and fully tiled en-suite, bedroom two with en-suite further two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside the property benefits from landscaped front and rear garden with Indian stone paved areas but being mostly laid to lawn. Great additional outbuilding with power and lighting and Bi-folding doors great for someone that works from home or would make great garden room. The property also benefits from driveway leading to garage with integral door and electric up and over doors.
Living/ Dining Area 31' 3" @max x 12' 3" @max ( 9.53m @max x 3.73m @max )
Breakfast Room 13' 4" @max x 6' 4" @max ( 4.06m @max x 1.93m @max )
Kitchen 17' 3" @max x 7' 8" @max ( 5.26m @max x 2.34m @max )
Snug 12' 7" @max x 11' 10" @max ( 3.84m @max x 3.61m @max )
Master Bedroom 15' 8" @max x 12' 3" @max ( 4.78m @max x 3.73m @max )
Bedroom Two 12' 7" @max x 11' 11" ( 3.84m @max x 3.63m )
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 12' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.71m )
Bedroom Four 10' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.30m x 3.10m )
Landscaped Front & Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHT105994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.