3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBriarcroft Drive, GLASGOW
- Modern Semi Detached
- Recently Upgraded Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Spacious Bay Windowed Lounge
- Garage & Driveway
- EPC Band C
Modern semi detached villa with garage and enclosed rear garden which sits proudly within this popular residential development with excellent road links for commuting throughout the Central Belt.
Appealing to a variety of buyers from families to first time buyers, the accommodation comprises of reception hallway, spacious open plan lounge with dining area which faces towards to the fantastic rear gardens, recently upgraded modern fitted kitchen with wall & base mounted units with integrated appliances. Upstairs the property extends to three bedrooms, two double bedrooms and larger single with built in wardrobes. The master bedroom hosts the refurbished ensuite shower room which boasts a thermostatic pan head shower and the property is completed with striking contemporary three piece suite bathroom with electric shower over bath. The property benefits from gas fired central heating system with wave feature, double glazing units, garage, driveway and rear gardens with patio area enclosed and screened by timber fencing.
The property has a wide selection of local amenities including Aldi & Asda supermarkets, Robroyston & Strathkelvin Retail Parks, regular bus services to Glasgow and surrounding areas and Bishopbriggs train station offers a mainline railway link. Local well quoted schooling located close by at both primary and secondary levels and a number of recreational pursuits can be found within the area including Golf, Football, Rugby and Bowling clubs. This popular location is located approximately 5 miles to the heart of Glasgow's City Centre and is conveniently situated for commuter access to nearby M80 offering direct access to Edinburgh & Stirling.
Living/dining Irregular Shaped Room 24' 6" into bay x 12' 11" max ( 7.47m into bay x 3.94m max )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 7' 10" from door x 12' to units ( 2.39m from door x 3.66m to units )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 10' 1" from door x 12' 11" into recess ( 3.07m from door x 3.94m into recess )
Bedroom Two 7' 9" from door x 9' 6" max ( 2.36m from door x 2.90m max )
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 6' 6" from door x 9' 7" excluding wardrobe ( 1.98m from door x 2.92m excluding wardrobe )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS106408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.