3 bedroom detached house for saleFern Avenue, Mitcham
Offers in Excess of
- End of terrace
- Two spacious receptions
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Excellent condition
Fantastic FAMILY home offered in fantastic condition.
A rear opportunity to acquire this large three bedroom semi-detached home which has off street parking for 2 cars, access to a large garage and private garden.
The property is in excellent condition throughout and offers two separate spacious reception rooms with a conservatory adjoining to the second reception, modern fully fitted kitchen which features a lovely black work top finish, lovely tiles, gas hob and white cupboards. The house has been extended to the rear to allow for a large store room, utility room as well as a downstairs shower room, toilet and sink and well kept rear garden which benefits from the sunlight throughout the majority of the day.
On the first floor you find two large double bedrooms, large single bedroom and modern bathroom. The house maintains its high standard here with everything internally having benefited from being kept in fantastic condition by the vendors. You also have a fully insulated and boarded loft for extra storage or the potential to extend in to the loft subject to planning permission. The property also has a garage to the side of the house for either further storage space or a car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63313981.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTM104519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Mitcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.