3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePeebles Avenue, Hartlepool
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Front Gardens
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Separate Dining Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Immediate Vacant Possession assured this 3 bedroomed Terrace property is located close to local amenities, schools and bus routes, not too far from Hartlepool Town Centre.
Immediate Vacant Possession Assured. This 3 bedroomed Terrace property is located close to local amenities, schools and bus routes, not too far from Hartlepool Town Centre. The property benefits from a Westerly aspect facing Rear Garden, 3 good sized Bedrooms, separate Lounge and Dining Room and down stairs Bathroom. The layout comprises; Entrance Hallway, Lounge with feature fireplace, Dining Room, Bathroom comprising panelled bath, wash basin and WC, Fitted Kitchen providing access to sunny rear garden. To the First Floor are 3 Bedrooms. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear, the front garden is enclosed by a brick built boundary wall and the rear garden is also enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with sunny patio area, which we expect would be a suntrap in summer months.
Accessed by uPVC Double Glazed door to front with UPVC Double Glazed opaque side panel, stairs to First Floor, radiator.
Lounge 12' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.38m )
(into alcoves and excluding bay) Feature fireplace with marble effect inset and hearth with traditional style surround housing a gas fire, radiator, uPVC Double Glazed bay window to front aspect, TV point.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 10' 5" ( 2.90m x 3.17m )
Under stairs storage cupboard, uPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and over bath shower attachment, part tiled walls, uPVC Double Glazed opaque window to rear aspect, low level flush wc, radiator, wash hand basin.
Kitchen 5' 4" x 14' 1" ( 1.63m x 4.29m )
Fitted Kitchen with wall and base units, contrasting rolled top work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, part splashback tiling, recess for appliances, built in cooker with 4-ring gas hob, extractor fan, uPVC Double Glazed window to rear and side aspect and uPVC Double Glazed door to rear garden, tiled floor, radiator.
uPVC Double Glazed opaque window to side aspect.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 13' 7" ( 3.45m x 4.14m )
(maximum measurements into bay) Fitted wardrobes, built in storage cupboard, radiator, uPVC Double Glazed bay window to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.77m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 2" x 6' 11" ( 1.88m x 2.11m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Gardens to front and rear.
Enclosed Rear Garden
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, shed for storage.
Enclosed by a brick built boundary wall, on street parking,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63313999.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.