3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRosthwaite Close, Hartlepool
- WELL PRESENTED END TERRACED HOME
- 3 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- ADDITIONAL ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE & VISITOR PARKING
Situated on a modern residential development, this well presented 3 Bedroomed End Terraced home is one not to be missed. Benefitting from Off Road Parking for 2 cars, good sized sunny Rear Garden. Well presented throughout and tastefully decorated.
Situated on a modern residential development, this well presented 3 Bedroomed End Terraced home is one not to be missed. Benefitting from Off Road Parking for 2 cars, good sized sunny Rear Garden. Well presented throughout and tastefully decorated, the floorplan comprises Entrance Hallway with staircase to First Floor, Lounge with feature fireplace housing an electric fire, Dining Room with UPVC Double Glazed door to rear garden, fitted Kitchen with range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces and built in electric oven with 4 ring gas hob. To the First Floor there are 3 good sized Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom comprising panelled bath with overbath electric shower, wash hand basin and WC. Externally there are Gardens to the front and rear, the Rear Garden is enclosed with lawn and decking areas and the Front Garden is laid to lawn with Driveway for 2 cars providing off road parking. There is also an additional Allocated Car Parking Space available with Visitors Parking also.
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed opaque door to front, radiator, staircase to First Floor.
Lounge 14' 3" x 11' 6" ( 4.34m x 3.51m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, wooden surround with inset electric fire and black insert and hearth, French doors leading to; Dining Room, understairs storage cupboard, UPVC Double Glazed patio door to rear aspect, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 6' 4" ( 3.10m x 1.93m )
understairs storage cupboard, UPVC Double Glazed patio door to rear aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 5' 11" ( 3.07m x 1.80m )
fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, recess for washing machine, UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, built in electric oven with 4 ring gas hob, extractor hood above, contrasting splashback tiling, recess for other appliances.
loft access, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 8' 8" ( 4.50m x 2.64m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 7' 4" ( 2.77m x 2.24m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.26m x 2.26m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
panelled bath with overbath electric shower, low level low flush WC, wash hand basin with part splashback tiling, UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to side aspect, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
Enclosed Garden To Rear
mainly laid to lawn, 2 decking areas.
mainly laid to lawn, Driveway for off street parking, additional parking with an allocated parking space together with a visitors parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63314020.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.