2 bedroom link detached house for saleHartside Gardens, Hartlepool
- STORAGE SHED WITH ELECTRICITY
- WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
- WELL PRESENTED
This well presented two Bedroomed End Link House situated in the modern development in Throston Grange. Externally there is an enclosed West facing rear Garden, which is easily maintained and a shed with electricity, a Driveway for off road parking plus one visitors parking space.
This well presented two Bedroomed, End Link House situated in the modern development in Throston Grange.The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, Driveway for off road parking and a sunny West facing rear Garden with shed for storage. The layout comprises: Entrance Hallway, downstairs Cloakroom/WC, Lounge, Kitchen/ Diner with access to rear Garden. To the First Floor are two good sized Bedrooms and a family Bathroom suite. Externally there is an enclosed West facing rear Garden, which is easily maintained and a shed with electricity, a Driveway for off road parking plus one visitors parking space. Immediate vacant possession.
Accessed via door to front.
Cloakroom / Wc
Low level flush WC, wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed opaque window to front aspect, alarm system.
Lounge 14' x 13' 3" ( 4.27m x 4.04m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone and TV points.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 8' 1" ( 4.01m x 2.46m )
Fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top working surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, electric oven with four ring gas hob, Glow Worm boiler, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, space for dining table and chairs, access to rear Garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft access via drop down aluminium ladder, the loft is fully boarded with shelves for storage.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 10' 7" ( 4.06m x 3.23m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, storage cupboard with water tank, fitted mirrored sliding wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 6' 1" ( 3.76m x 1.85m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted mirrored sliding wardrobes, radiator.
UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, low level flush WC, panelled bath with over bath shower, radiator, wash hand basin.
For off road parking plus one visitors parking space.
Enclosed West facing Garden, which is easily maintained, shed with electricity for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63314044.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.