3 bedroom terraced house for saleColenso Street, HARTLEPOOL
- WAS £60,000 REDUCED TO £57,000
- IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- ENCLOSED YARD TO REAR
- ON STREET PARKING TO FRONT
- 3 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE
Immaculately presented throughout this 3 Bedroomed Terraced house is perfect for investment or first time buyers, move in with nothing to do. The vendor has also replaced the roof and central heating system. Externally there is an enclosed Yard to the rear and On Street Parking.
Immaculately presented throughout this 3 Bedroomed Terraced house is perfect for investment or first time buyers, move in with nothing to do. The vendor has also replaced the roof and central heating system. The floor plan comprises Entrance Vestibule, Lounge with stylish feature fireplace with marble effect insert and hearth with 'living flame' gas fire, Kitchen/Diner with modern wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, built in appliances include an electric oven and 4 ring gas hob with a 'chimney' style extractor hood above, Inner Lobby with stairs to the First Floor, Bathroom with refitted impressive suite comprising panelled bath with overbath shower, low level flush WC and wash hand basin. To the First Floor there are 3 attractively dressed Bedrooms. Externally there is an enclosed Yard to the rear and On Street Parking.
accessed via UPVC door to front.
Lounge 15' 4" x 14' 3" ( 4.67m x 4.34m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, stylish feature fireplace with marble effect insert and hearth with 'living flame' gas fire, coved cornicing, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 8" x 16' 4" ( 5.08m x 4.98m )
fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, splashback tiling, built in electric oven with 4 ring gas hob, 'chimney' style stainless steel extractor hood above, UPVC Double Glazed window to side aspect, door to rear yard, radiator, storage cupboard.
stairs to First Floor, radiator.
impressive bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with over bath shower, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to rear aspect, towel style radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 12' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.71m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.67m x 2.21m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 6' 7" ( 2.57m x 2.01m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Enclosed Yard To Rear
On Street Parking To Front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63314053.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.