3 bedroom terraced house for saleLansdowne Road, HARTLEPOOL
- SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOMED TERRACED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- PALISADE TO FRONT
A stunning and spacious 3 Bedroomed Terraced house. The property benefits from a magnificent Kitchen/Breakfast Room with 2 Velux windows providing an abundance of natural light, Utility Room, sunny Rear Garden and 3 well-proportioned Bedrooms.
A stunning and spacious 3 Bedroomed Terraced house. The property benefits from a magnificent Kitchen/Breakfast Room with 2 Velux windows providing an abundance of natural light, Utility Room, sunny Rear Garden and 3 well-proportioned Bedrooms. The floor plan comprises Entrance Vestibule, Entrance Hallway, Playroom with bow window to front, Lounge with French doors leading to rear garden, Inner Hallway, Utility Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room. To the First Floor are 3 Bedrooms and a stunning Bathroom with free standing bath, vanity style wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Externally there is a Palisade to front and an enclosed Rear Garden which is mainly laid to lawn with decking areas and shed for storage. On Street Parking is available.
accessed via composite door with frosted glass side panels to front, mosaic style tiled flooring.
laminate style flooring, stairs to First Floor.
Playroom 13' 7" x 12' 4" ( 4.14m x 3.76m )
UPVC Double Glazed bow window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point.
Lounge 13' 4" x 11' 7" ( 4.06m x 3.53m )
UPVC Double Glazed French doors to rear garden, feature fireplace with gas fire, black insert and hearth with wooden surround, TV point, radiator.
radiator, understairs storage cupboard, ceiling spotlights, access to Utility Room.
Utility Room 8' x 5' 2" ( 2.44m x 1.57m )
base units with recess for washing machine and other appliances, UPVC Double Glazed Fire Escape window to side aspect, storage cupboard, more recess for appliances, ceiling spotlights.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 19' 8" x 8' 9" ( 5.99m x 2.67m )
fitted with a range of wall and base units with matching roll top work surfaces, built in electric oven and grill, induction hob with 'chimney' style 'Hotpoint' extractor fan above, 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, recess for appliances, vertical fashionable radiator, UPVC Double Glazed French doors to rear aspect, 2 Velux windows, ceiling spotlights.
free standing bath with silver chrome mixer tap, UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to rear aspect, ceiling spotlights, vanity style wash hand basin with part splashback tiling, WC, tiled flooring, towel style radiator, double shower cubicle with mixer attachment and 'Rain Shower' above.
storage cupboard, access to roof void.
Bedroom 2 13' x 12' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.89m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard, radiator
Bedroom 1 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, cast iron style original feature fireplace with tiled effect with white surround, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.29m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Enclosed Garden To Rear
mainly laid to lawn with 2 decking areas, shed for storage.
Palisade To Front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63314062.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.