2 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Georges Road, HASTINGS
- Mid Terraced House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden
- In Need of Modernisation
- Chain Free
A Mid Terraced home offering a lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Additionally benefiting from a private rear garden. The property is in need of modernisation throughout and is being sold with no forward chain.
An opportunity has arisen to acquire this Mid Terraced home situated in the popular West Hill Location. Conveniently positioned off Mount Pleasant Road, to the north of Hastings Town Centre with its comprehensive range of shopping & leisure facilities, mainline railway station, bus routes & seafront. Accommodation offers a lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Additionally benefiting from a private rear garden. The property is in need of modernisation throughout and is being sold with no forward chain.
Internal viewing recommended.
Private front door into
With stairs providing access to upper floor accommodation. Door into
Lounge 15' into bay x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.57m into bay x 3.61m into recess )
Having fireplace with inset gas fire, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Dining Room/ Sitting Room 15' 1" x 10' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.10m )
Having two large storage cupboards, TV & Telephone points, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a borrowed light window. Door into
Kitchen/ Utility Room 15' max x 6' 10" ( 4.57m max x 2.08m )
Fitted with a range of base level storage units with work surface, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit and connection and space for cooker. Plumbing and space for washing machine, double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects with a further door affording access to the rear garden. Door into
Fitted with a matching coloured suite comprising a panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level wc. Partly tiled walls and windows to the rear and side aspects.
From Entrance Hall, stairs rise to the First Floor Landing having access to loft space. Door into
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.65m x 3.23m )
Built in wardrobe, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and two double glazed windows to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.65m x 3.20m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator and double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
To the rear of the property is a small patio seating area and steps up to the main area of garden; being predominantly laid to lawn with a wooden shed and further raised planted area. The garden is fully enclosed and benefits from a good degree of natural sunlight.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63314101.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.