4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBurleaze, CHIPPENHAM
- Four Bedrooms
- Cul-de-sac Location
Situated in a sought after location is this deceptively spacious four bedroom semi detached family home with the potential to extend further if required (subject to the necessary planning).
Situated in a sought after location is this four bedroom semi detached property which enjoys good sized family space. The property also benefits from a good sized front garden with parking for several vehicles and a side and rear garden. The property also offers lots of scope for additional extensions subject to the necessary planning.
The town centre of Chippenham offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools plus there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London(Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is accessible via Junction 17 to the north of the town and offers access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Wooden flooring, dado rail, stairs to first floor and storage cupboard.
Door to the back garden, door to the workshop located at the rear of the garage, work surfaces, wall and base units, space for tumble dryer and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Lounge 14' 6" x 10' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.17m )
Feature fireplace and laminate flooring with arch way leading to the:
Dining Room 10' 5" x 10' ( 3.17m x 3.05m )
Parquet flooring, patio doors leading to the garden and radiator.
Kitchen 18' 7" x 13' ( 5.66m x 3.96m )
Fitted kitchen with window to the rear, wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer, electric oven and hob, built in dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and tiled floor.
Door to the garden, work surfaces with wall and base built in cupboards.
Low level wc and wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 8' 11" x 11' ( 2.72m x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, radiator and wooden floor boards.
Bedroom Two 11' x 11' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.56m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe and radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, corner bath with shower over and towel radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 10' 11" ( 2.64m x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe and cupboard. The window looks out onto views.
Bedroom Four 13' 9" x 8' 9" ( 4.19m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe, storage cupboard and radiator.
Laid to lawn with driveway parking for several vehicles.
Well maintained large gardens on three sides of the property. Featuring a patio area, lawn area, mature shrubs, ornamental pond, vegetable plot and shed with power and light.
Accessed via driveway with up and over door, power and light. Double glazed window to side.
For several vehicles.
From our office in the Market Place proceed out of town along Timber Street, turn right at the junction then right at the traffic lights towards the Bridge Centre roundabout. Take the A4 Bath Road down Rowden Hill turning left into Rowden Road continue straight on turning right into Burleaze.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63314191.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.