4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrantham Avenue, Hartlepool
- EXTENDED 4 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN WITH SEATING AREA
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
An astounding, extended 4 Bedroomed Semi Detached residence. The property offers a wealth of tremendous features including 3 Reception Rooms, accommodation spread over three floors, modern Kitchen with stylish fixtures and fittings, downstairs Cloakroom/WC and Garage.
An astounding, extended 4 Bedroomed Semi Detached residence. The property offers a wealth of tremendous features including 3 Reception Rooms, accommodation spread over three floors, modern Kitchen with stylish fixtures and fittings, downstairs Cloakroom/WC and Garage. The floor plan comprises Entrance Porch, Hallway with stairs to First Floor, Dining Room, Living Room and Garden Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room with a range of wall and base units with contrasting oak effect roll top work surfaces and central island, Cloakroom/WC comprising wash hand basin and WC . To the First Floor are 3 well proportioned Bedrooms and a superb Family Bathroom, closed off staircase from Landing leads to an additional Bedroom. Externally there are Gardens to the front and rear, the front garden is enclosed by a brick built boundary wall and there is a block paved Driveway leading to a Single Garage. To the rear is a south facing Garden with patio and lawned areas.
accessed via composite door to front with UPVC Double Glazed side screens, stained glass door with matching side screens providing access to Entrance Hallway.
access to traditional staircase, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
comprising wall mounted wash hand basin, low level flush WC, tiled flooring and tiling to walls.
Dining Room 17' 4" x 13' ( 5.28m x 3.96m )
UPVC Double Glazed bay window to front aspect, traditional style fire surround with marble hearth and 'living flame' gas fire, radiator, coving to ceiling and part glazed opening double doors to Lounge.
Lounge 14' 9" x 14' 3" ( 4.50m x 4.34m )
traditional style fire surround with cast iron interior with 'living flame' gas fire, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed French doors to Garden Room extension.
Garden Room Extension 11' 5" x 9' 1" (maximum measurements) ( 3.48m x 2.77m (maximum measurements) )
Velux window, vertical panel radiator, UPVC Double Glazed French doors to rear garden, tiled flooring.
Seating Area 14' 1" x 8' 5" (maximum measurements) ( 4.29m x 2.57m (maximum measurements) )
situated off the Kitchen with UPVC Double Glazed French doors to rear garden, 'Karndean' flooring, radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 1" x 10' 2" (maximum measurements) ( 3.38m x 3.10m (maximum measurements) )
range of wall and base units with contrasting oak effect roll top work surfaces, central island, range of built in appliances, 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, recess for dual fuel cooking range, 'Karndean' flooring, UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling spotlights, UPVC Double Glazed door to rear garden and personal door to Garage.
UPVC Double Glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 10' 6" (maximum measurements) ( 4.24m x 3.20m (maximum measurements) )
UPVC Double Glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.20m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 7' 11" ( 3.20m x 2.41m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
free standing roll top style bath with mixer tap, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, part tiled walls, UPVC Double Glazed opaque windows to rear aspect, heated towel radiator, ceiling spotlights and 'Karndean' flooring.
Bedroom 4 21' 4" x 13' 11" (maximum measurements) ( 6.50m x 4.24m (maximum measurements) )
Double Velux windows to front and rear aspects, UPVC Double Glazed window to side aspect, eaves storage, radiator.
enclosed by a brick built boundary wall, block paved Driveway leading to Single Garage.
South Facing Rear Garden
patio and lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63314209.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR106354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.