4 bedroom detached house for saleSummerfields, Sible Hedingham, Halstead
Offers in Excess of
- Double garage
- Village location
- No Chain
- Four bedrooms
- En suite
Set on a deceptively large plot in the heart of this sought after village is this spacious detached home. The property offers an abundance of salient points including unique layout, four bedrooms with en-suite to master, double garage and ample parking.
Shopping facilities, primary and secondary schooling are available in Sible Hedingham with more extensive facilities in Halstead and Sudbury. For the commuter there is a train service from Sudbury via Marks Tey or Witham to London's Liverpool Street with access onto the A12 at Witham and onto the A120 at Braintree, which is now a dual carriageway to the M11 and Stansted Airport.
Stairs rising to first floor, deep understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 22' 4" x 11' 6" ( 6.81m x 3.51m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, double radiator, window and french doors to rear aspect.
Dining Room 14' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.12m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 4" x 14' 10" max L-shape ( 4.67m x 4.52m max L-shape )
Double glazed window to front aspect and double glazed French doors to rear aspect,. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units over areas of work surface. Sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl and tiling to splashbacks. Gas/electric Rangemaster oven, dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer. double radiator.
Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, central heating boiler, half glazed door leading to garden.
Stairs rising from entrance hall to L-shaped landing, velux window, cupboards housing boiler, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.12m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle, tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 9' 2" ( 4.55m x 2.79m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.02m )
Velux window to side aspect and dormer window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 4" x 6' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.06m )
Dormer window to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower over, fully tiled.
Power and light connected, up and over doors.
Rear Of The Property
The low maintenance rear garden has steps and a raised patio border enclosed by panelled fencing. A gate provides side access and there is also a gravelled area. The remainder is predominantly laid to astro turf.
Front Of The Property
The front garden has a low maintenance gravelled area with a pathway leading to the front door and surrounded by a dwarf brick wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63314293.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.