2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePetersfield Lane, Gosfield, Halstead
- Two bedroom detached
- Two ensuites
- Private garden
- Overlooking fields
A sympathetically extended detached bungalow on the outskirts of the prestigious village of Gosfield. This great home has a plethora of salient features, including en-suites to both bedrooms, an open plan living space, well maintained garden, off road parking and field views to front aspect.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Doors leading to cloakroom and lounge.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin with splashback tiling, douche, radiator, extractor fan.
Lounge 23' 8" x 14' 7" to bay ( 7.21m x 4.45m to bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect., two radiators.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.10m x 3.07m )
Double glazed French doors to front aspect leading to fenced and gated patio area, fireplace housing multi-fuel burner.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.23m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of bespoke matching wall and base units over areas of solid beech work surface. Sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl and mixer tap, double oven with five ring gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher and integrated washing machine, wine cooler, space for fridge/freezer, underfloor heating.
Extension Of Kitchen 9' 9" x 4' 1" ( 2.97m x 1.24m )
Radiator, built in storage cupboards, access to partly boarded loft.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 13' 5" ( 4.11m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, douche, wash hand basin on stand with tiling to splashbacks, and roll top bath with mixer taps and hand held shower plus shower. Extractor fan, shaver point, underfloor heating, heated towel rail. Part floor to ceiling tiling, mirror fronted wall unit.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with tiling to splashbacks and corner shower with additional hand held shower. Tiled floor and heated towel rail.
There is an attractive mixed native hedge to the front of the property which is predominantly laid to lawn, with a path and wrought iron gate giving side and rear access with a side path giving access by gate to the rear garden. To the side of the property there is a parking area.
The rear garden commences with a patio area and has box hedging with a pathway leading to the summerhouse (17' x 10'), corner storage unit, flower beds, variety of trees and shrubs with the remainder being laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63314341.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST105154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.