4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBank Top Road, Rotherham
- Excellent Four Bedroom Semi Detached
- Ideal family purchase
- Well presented accommodation
- Good access to local amenities and transport links
- Gardens, Driveway, Carport & Garage
* SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT* EXCELLENT FAMILY PURCHASE - 4 BEDROOMS - IDEAL LOCATION FOR POPULAR LOCAL SCHOOLS - MUST BE VIEWED!. The property offers a great opportunity for a family purchaser & boasts gardens which back onto public woodland, Off-Road Parking, Garage, Carport & a Conservatory.
WELL-PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI WHICH MUST BE VIEWED!
Situated in a highly regarded location with good transport links to Rotherham, Sheffield and the M1/Sheffield Parkway and well placed for local amenities including popular local schools is this well-presented family-size semi which offers a great opportunity for a family buyer and has accommodation to briefly comprise:- Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, Four first floor Bedrooms and a Shower Room. Outside the property has gardens to the front and rear - the rear garden backs onto public woodland, Off-Road Parking, Carport and a Garage.
DON`T MISS THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
Doors open into the entrance porch with windows to the front and side. A further door leads through to the:-
Having a radiator, window to the side, understairs storage cupboard and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 12' 7" max x 12' 6" max ( 3.84m max x 3.81m max )
The well presented lounge has a double glazed bay window to the front, coving to the ceiling and an attractive fire surround with inset gas fire with back boiler. Double doors from here lead into the:-
Dining Room 9' 3" max x 9' 1" max ( 2.82m max x 2.77m max )
The dining room has coving to the ceiling, attractive laminate flooring and double glazed sliding door into the Conservatory.
Having double glazed windows taking advantage of the views over the garden and having doors leading onto the rear.
Kitchen 9' 3" max x 9' 3" max ( 2.82m max x 2.82m max )
The kitchen is fitted with wall, base, drawer and display units, an inset stainless steel sink, a built-in oven with hob over and spaces for a fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed windows to the rear. Off the kitchen is a useful pantry.
First Floor Landing
Stairs with a spindle balustrade lead to the first floor landing where there is an airing cupboard and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 10' 10" to bay x 10' 4" max ( 3.30m to bay x 3.15m max )
This well presented double bedroom has a double glazed bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max. inc. wardrobes x 9' 4" max ( 3.84m max. inc. wardrobes x 2.84m max )
Having fitted wardrobes, a further double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" max x 7' 11" max ( 2.51m max x 2.41m max )
This single bedroom has a double glazed window to the front, radiator and storage over the bulkhead. It is currently used as a computer/music room.
Bedroom Four 15' 8" max x 6' 11" ( 4.78m max x 2.11m )
A dual aspect double bedroom, with double glazed windows to the front and rear and a radiator. Also features a hand wash basin with unit under.
Fitted with a generous walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash basin. Double glazed windows to the side and rear.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area with inset plants and shrubs and a driveway providing off road parking which leads to the:-
Beyond the carport is the:-
Garage 16' max x 8' max ( 4.88m max x 2.44m max )
With power and light.
Outside - Rear
At the rear is a well presented paved patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining and a mainly lawned garden beyond with plants and shrubs enclosed by fencing for privacy. The rear of the property backs on to extensive public woodland and is not overlooked.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63314392.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.