4 bedroom town house for saleAnson Avenue, CALNE
- SPACIOUS TOWN-HOUSE
- No onward chain
- MASTER SUITE WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Garage and parking
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDENS
CHAIN FREE - This rare to the market most impressive town house has the benefit of careful planning to ensure all the rooms flow easily for comfortable living, entertaining and sleeping arrangements. CALL TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
Anson Avenue is located in a desirable modern estate and has the advantage of being sold CHAIN FREE. Flexible living is arranged over three floors with four good sized bedrooms, the master room occupying the top floor with its own en-suite. Externally there are landscaped gardens, driveway parking and a garage to complement this lovely family home.
Entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, doors leading to the kitchen, lounge and cloakroom, telephone point and a radiator.
Fitted with a radiator, w/c and wash hand basin, part tiled walls and a double glazed obscure window to the front.
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 8" (max) ( 4.93m x 3.56m (max) )
Peaceful main reception room located at the rear of the property with a double glazed window, French doors that lead out to the garden, television aerial point and two radiators.
Kitchen / Diner 14' x 9' 4" ( 4.27m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Double electric oven, gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for American style fridge/freezer, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Stairs lead up from the entrance hall and rise to the top floor, airing cupboard with useful shelving and a further storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" (max) x 9' 4" ( 3.84m (max) x 2.84m )
Good sized double bedroom with plenty of space to accommodate a range of furniture, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.84m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden this further double bedroom has triple fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.31m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, obscure double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom One ( Top Floor ) 20' 8" (max) x 10' 3" ( 6.30m (max) x 3.12m )
Spacious master bedroom with a Dormer window to the front and a Velux window to the rear allowing a good degree of natural light. Two double wardrobes with further eaves storage, loft access and two radiators.
Spacious en-suite comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and shower cubicle. Obscure double glazed Dormer window to the rear aspect, shaver point and a radiator.
Landscaped garden with a patio area to the fore and the remainder laid to lawn. Enclosed by panel fencing with gated access leading to the driveway and garage.
Detached garage with an up and over door, eaves storage, power and light.
Driveway parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63314395.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.