2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNelson Road, New Balderton, Newark
- Two bedroom end-terrace house
- good sized garden to the rear
- Kitchen diner
- Separate living room
- Popular location
*GUIDE PRICE £125,000-£130,000* A great two bedroom end-terrace house in a popular location. The property features kitchen diner, separate living room and to the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a separate bathroom. There is a rear garden laid mainly to lawn with a patio area.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a two bedroom end-terrace property. To the ground floor the property features a good sized dining kitchen with a separate living area. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a separate bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which features a lawned area and a patio area perfect for outside dining. Viewing this property is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this property. Call now to view!
Being approached via a uPVC door to the front entrance and having a thermostat control and radiator.
Lounge 10' 8" x 13' 5" max ( 3.25m x 4.09m max )
This room features an electric fireplace as a focal point to this room, radiator, uPVC, telephone point, television point and coved ceiling.
Kitchen Diner 14' x 7' 5" ( 4.27m x 2.26m )
The kitchen features an electric oven, a four burner gas hob with extractor, base and wall mounted units with tiled splashbacks, one and half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and plumbing for automatic washing machine. There is a radiator, uPVC window, uPVC door to the rear garden and an understairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
The landing has an airing cupboard and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 14' into alcove ( 3.00m x 4.27m into alcove )
This good sized double room features a radiator, uPVC window, television point and a built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" max x 7' 1" ( 3.40m max x 2.16m )
This second bedroom has a radiator and uPVC window.
The bathroom has a pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance, uPVC window, tilled flooring, partly tilled walls and a radiator.
The rear garden is enclosed with a large patio area perfect for outside dining and entertaining, a lawn garden area with established flower beds, a personal gate to the side, outside lighting and water supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63314488.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.