2 bedroom park home for saleBacton Road, North Walsham
- £120,000 - £130,000 - GUIDE PRICE
- Bright & Stylish Park Home
- Excellent Open Plan Living
- Main Bedroom Ensuite
- Plenty Of Decking Space
- On Site Facilities
GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000
This is an excellent example of stylish park home living. The accommodation offers open plan living, two bedrooms one with en suite, bathroom and outside space. Great presentation and a wealth of feature built to the highest specification
This wonderfully presented park home, offers stylish living accommodation to suit any buyer. With open plan living accommodation, two bedrooms bathroom and en-suite facilities this property also offers a private outside decking area. With high end on-site facilities to include a restaurant bar, pool and gymnasium this is one of Norfolk's finest park home sites. North Walsham town centre is situated within a close proximity and offers a wide variety of supermarkets, restaurants, bars and independent retailers. The picturesque North Norfolk coastline is also within easy reach meaning this is the perfect place for any buyer looking to enjoy all Norfolk has to offer.
Open Plan Living
With two double glazed doors, vaulted ceilings, boiler cupboard, coats cupboard
With fitted wall and base units, sink, cooker, extractor fan, double glazed window and a island unit.
Bedroom 1 10' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.82m )
With a walk in wardrobe, window and ensuite shower room.
Bedroom 2 8' 5" x 7' 5" min extending to 9' 5" max ( 2.57m x 2.26m min extending to 2.87m max )
With fitted wardrobes and window.
With a WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and part tiling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM106080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.