2 bedroom bungalow for saleMundesley Road, North Walsham
- GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000
- Convenient Setting Yet Tucked Away!
- Generous Two Bedroom Accommodation
- Gardens & Garage
- Gas Heating & Double Glazing
- Walking Distance To Amenities
GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000
A conveniently located bungalow situated in North Walsham town. With two bedrooms, garden and a garage, an internal viewing comes highly recommended!
A two bedroom bungalow tucked away in the popular town of North Walsham. With gardens and a garage, this property demands an internal viewing to appreciate all that's on offer!
North Walsham is a thriving market town, with road and rail links to both Norwich and the picturesque North Norfolk Coastline. With the town offering a wide variety of supermarkets, independent retailers, bars, café's and parks, there is something here for everyone. The property itself is situated on the popular Mundesley Road. This is an ideal opportunity for any buyer looking for a family home or looking to re-locate to the area and a viewing comes highly recommended.
With a double glazed door to the front, radiator and boiler cupboard.
With a WC, wash hand basin and a radiator.
Lounge 17' 10" x 11' 7" ( 5.44m x 3.53m )
With two double glazed windows to the front and side and two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.62m )
With fitted wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces, slot in cooker space with hood over, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
With a double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.72m )
With a double glazed window to the front.
With a WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, radiator, part tiling and a double glazed window.
Shingled approach offers parking in front of the Garage. Low brick and flint wall and gate to lawed garden area.
Lawned rear garden, with borders, paved pathway and patio. Shed and a wall to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63314653.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM106151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.