2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWetherall Avenue, Yarm, Stockton-On-Tees
- End Of Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious 15Ft Lounge Diner
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Front & Rear Off Street Parking
- Close to Local Grocery Store & Primary School.
- No Onward Chain
Offered with no onward chain this is a fully refurbished and truly delightful two bedroom end of terrace house. Located on this popular development close to highly regarded primary and secondary schooling, local grocery store and Yarm railway station. Redecorated throughout in neutral tones and further benefitting from contemporary white kitchen range, new modern white bathroom suite and French doors into the rear garden. Upon inspection you will fully appreciate the feel of this light and airy living space which briefly comprises to the ground floor; entrance lobby, 15ft lounge diner and kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there are front lawn gardens with the option to park off road and a shared side aspect driveway leading to optional rear parking. At the rear are fence enclosed landscaped gardens with paved patio terrace providing an ideal area for sitting and enjoying outside entertaining. Early viewing essential as this property is sure to attract a high number of viewings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63315700.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.