4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDalmuir Close, Eaglescliffe, Stockton-On-Tees
- Semi Detached House
- Extended Two Storey Accommodation
- All Rooms Are Well Proportioned
- Four Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Three Reception Rooms
- Immaculately Presented
- Front Aspect Driveway Parking
- Enclosed Rear lawn with Large Timber Summer House
- Popular Location
This is a much sought after, remodelled and extended four bedroom semi detached house with well proportioned rooms throughout. Situated on the popular Sunningdale residential development the property would ideally suit any buyer looking for an immaculately presented home close to a multitude of amenities consisting of outstanding primary and secondary schools, health centre, local shopping parade and golf club. As soon as you cross the threshold of this property you know you have entered somewhere very special, boasting modern styling throughout with a delightful custom built solid wood kitchen with oak worktops, a contemporary family bathroom with four piece suite including walk-in wet room shower and many other additional extras. This versatile, light and airy living accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hallway, living room and spacious dining room, kitchen breakfast room and large third reception/family room. To the first floor is the expansive master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and main family bathroom. Externally, there are landscaped front aspect gardens with new concrete imprinted driveway. At the rear are fence-enclosed, low maintenance lawn gardens, ideal for those wishing to enjoy outside entertaining, along with a useful large bespoke timber summer house/store for all the family’s needs. An early viewing is essential as this property is sure to attract a high number of viewings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63315739.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR140133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.