5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Michaels Crescent, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU3
Offers in Excess of
- Extended five bedroom semi-detached family home
- Potential to extend further over the garage or to the rear (Subject to planing permission)
- Family room with shower room plus family bathroom
- Sitting room with front aspect
- Dining room with rear aspect
- Kitchen with rear aspect and access
- Front and rear gardens
- Parking at the front
Hardwood front entrance door with courtesy panel leading to the reception hall with glazed block surround.
Reception Hall 4.01m (13'2") x 1.70m (5'7")
Stairs to the first floor, built in under stair storage cupboard, laminate flooring, single radiator.
Sitting Room 3.75m (12'4") x 3.44m (11'4")
Central wooden fire surround with marble inset and hearth, Upvc double glazed bow window to the front, TV point, single radiator, laminate flooring.
Family Room 4.17m (13'8") x 2.84m (9'4")
Upvc double glazed window to the front, single radiator, laminate flooring, TV point.
Comprising of white suite, low flush WC, wash hand basin, shower enclosure, Upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Dining Room 3.95m (13') max x 3.19m (10'6")
Central wooden fire surround with marble inset and hearth, laminate flooring, single radiator, Upvc double glazed bow window to the rear.
Kitchen 4.19m (13'9") x 2.14m (7') max
Fitted with a matching range of wall and floor mounted units, inset stainless steel, single bowl single drainer sink with mono block taps in to roll fronted worktop, space for oven, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher/washing machine, part ceramic tiled walls, Upvc double glazed window to the rear and side, Upvc double glazed door to the rear.
Upvc double glazed window to the side, stairs to the second floor.
Bedroom 1 3.95m (13') x 2.88m (9'5")
Upvc double glazed window to the rear, single radiator, range of built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 3.26m (10'8") x 2.88m (9'5")
Upvc double glazed bow window to the front, single radiator, range of built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 2.75m (9') x 2.40m (7'10")
Upvc double glazed window to the rear, single radiator.
Comprising deep panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, double glazed window to the front, single radiator, and part ceramic tiled walls.
Upvc double glazed window to side, built in cupboard.
Bedroom 4 3.74m (12'3") max x 2.78m (9'1")
Velux window to the rear, single radiator.
Bedroom 5 2.33m (7'8") x 1.91m (6'3")
Velux window to the front, single radiator.
Open, laid mainly to parking.
Enclosed and secluded, laid mainly to lawn, flower and shrub borders, patio.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63316267.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 30525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Hitchin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.