3 bedroom terraced house for saleYeomans Mews, Isleworth
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedroom Neo Georgian home
- Presented in excellent condition
- Private garden
- Popular cul de sac location
- Close to Twickenham/Whitton
Set in a superb location with both Twickenham and Whitton only moments away and presented in immaculate condition this is a lovely three bedroom Neo Georgian mid terraced property.
The accommodation comprises a bright open plan reception/dining room, modern kitchen and a cloakroom on the ground floor, the first floor has three good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes to the master bedroom, and a modern family bathroom. Further benefits include ample storage, separate garage and a beautiful rear garden.
An early viewing is highly recommended through the vendors sole agents Chase Buchanan.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63316384.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27511254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Isleworth & Osterley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.