Property for saleHigh Range, 2 Lansdowne Road, Wimbledon, London
- For sale by auction
- Ground Rent
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 49 ON MONDAY 12 DEC 2016 - Situated in the heart of Wimbledon, close to the village and common, a prominent purpose built block with potential to create a two bedroom penthouse apartment of approximately 1,130 sq ft and comprising 10 self-contained flats (1 with valuable reversion in 79 years) and 9 garages - Ground Rent InvestmentBy Order Of
First Time on the Market since BuiltTenure
- Wimbledon is a prosperous and highly desirable suburb of South West London situated approximately 7 miles from Central London
- The property is situated a short distance from the junction of The Ridgeway and Lansdowne Road within walking distance of Wimbledon Village and Common
- Shopping facilities are available on The Ridgeway and to a greater extent in Wimbledon Village, along with an excellent selection of cafés, bars and restaurants
- Recreational facilities and unrivalled access to Wimbledon Common are available locally, whilst Wimbledon town centre is a short distance away, providing access to the Centre Court Shopping Centre and various other facilities, including a cinema and Wimbledon Theatre. The All England Lawn Tennis Club is also within easy reach
Tube: Wimbledon (District Line)
Rail: Wimbledon, Wimbledon Chase, Raynes ParkDescription
- Purpose built block
- Arranged as ten self-contained flats
- 9 allocated garages 'en bloc'
- Allocated parking
- Potential to create a new penthouse apartment
Please click on the link opposite for further details.Note
(1) There is potential to create a two bedroom penthouse apartment subject to the usual consents. Copies of the proposed plans are available. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries regarding this matter.
(2) No 3 Lansdowne Road already has a penthouse apartment.
(3) In accordance with Section 5B of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1987, notices have been served on the Lessees and they have reserved their rights of first refusal.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32b06f86-57fa-4623-801f-a20fe1e2c9e2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.