3 bedroom terraced house for saleMelton Street, Kettering
- Modern Three Bedroom Property
- Excellent Road & Rail Links
- Convenient Town Centre Amenities
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Recommended
MODERN THREE BEDROOM HOME - Close to local amenities, downstairs cloakroom, modern fitted kitchen, lounge/dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden, viewing highly recommended.
Reached via main front door. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Doors to:
Obscure window to front aspect. Suite comprises low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
KITCHEN 11'9 x 51 (3.58m x 1.55m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, space for fridge/freezer, integrated stainless steel gas oven and hob with matching cooker hood above, integrated automatic washing machine and dishwasher.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 18'5 max x 11'3 (5.61m max x 3.43m)
Window and double doors to rear garden, continuation flooring from entrance hall, radiator, TV & BT points, wall mounted thermostat for central heating, radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 11' x 10' max (3.35m x 3.05m max)
Two windows to front aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 10'5 max x 5'10 (3.18m max x 1.78m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 11'2 x 5' (3.40m x 1.52m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Three piece suite comprises low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower over, radiator.
A low maintenance area which is fully enclosed by fencing, paved patio area, practical timber tool shed and an outside tap. Gated access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63319400.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.